Why should I bother servicing my car regularly?
There are numerous reasons for getting your vehicle serviced on a regular basis, see our list below:
- Avoid the possibility of getting stranded out of reach of roadside support.
- Engine oil, lubricants and other automotive fluids lose their vital properties over time and this can have a knock-on effect causing damage to other components (all of which are checked and refilled as part of our standard service).
- Loose drive belts, air-conditioning belts and power steering belts suffer from wear over time and lead to poor operation and sometimes damage leading to unwanted costs.
- You have a legal obligation to ensure your vehicle is roadworthy.
- Suspension and steering components dramatically improve the comfort of your ride when maintained properly, plus regular checks and or servicing will prolong their life.
- Brakes, shock absorbers and wheel alignment must be checked regularly to ensure safety.
- A well maintained engine will reduce emissions and fuel costs.
- Maintaining consistency of your services by following your logbook regime is likely to add to the resale value of your vehicle.