What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a popular Buy Now, Pay Later provider that allows you to pay for your automotive work between $300 and $3,000 in four installments over six weeks. All payments are interest-free and there are no additional costs, as long as you pay on time.
- Let us know your preferred payment method is Afterpay
- You’ll be sent an SMS with the payment link
- Complete your checkout in seconds with instant approval
- Pay your first 25% installment to Afterpay on the day and the remaining balance fortnightly over the next six weeks
- Customers must be 18 years or over, an Australian resident, and must have a debit or credit card.
- You may not have access to the full $3,000 limit if it’s your first time using Afterpay. You can check your available balance in the app.
- If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid.