Join The Auto Masters Team
A Career Fine Tuned For Success
We are looking for experienced & fully qualified technicians to join our team.
Auto Masters QLD is seeking experienced & fully qualified technicians to join our team. Auto Masters offers an attractive salary, ongoing training and mentoring as well as a clean, safe, well-equipped workshop with a friendly team atmosphere. We also offer opportunities to progress within the company and above award wages and negotiated incentives.
$1,000 Fast Start Bonus*
Successful candidates who apply and stay fully employed with Auto Masters QLD for a period of thirty (30) days will be eligible to receive a Fast Start Bonus payment of $1,000.
Apply In The Strictest Confidence
Applications will be handled in the strictest confidence by state manager Jason Norris.
About The Auto Masters Group
We are proud to be one of the largest Motor Repairers with stores in Western Australia, South Australia and Queensland and over 350 staff across 70+ locations. We are always expanding and are looking for experienced technicians, service advisors, motor mechanics and franchisees to join our team.
Current Positions Available
We have several openings across our branches, for experienced mechanics in the following positions:
- Service Technicians
- Motor Mechanics
- Service Advisors
- Store Managers
- New Franchisees
- Repair and maintain a range of used and new vehicles
- Keep up to date with brand products and services
What we offer:
- Monthly incentives
- The potential to advance into management or sales
- Formal training – opportunities to complete Paid Diesel Diagnostics, Air Con and other training
- Onsite parking
- Ongoing development, on the job coaching and mentoring
- A fun down to earth workshop and a flexible Service Manager
- Modern, clean and well-equipped facilities
- Trade qualified
- Current manual drivers license
- Quality workmanship
Immediate start is available to successful applicants.
To register your interest, please click the Apply Now button below and submit your résumé.